Pipe insulation glass tape The GT-66 is a 66-ft (20-m) roll of glass tape for attaching heating cable to pipe.
For stainless-steel pipes or for any installation below 40°F (4.4°C).
1) Backing: glass cloth
2) Adhesive: silicone
3) Backing thickness: 0.1mm
4) Total thickness: 0.18±0.01mm
5) Tensile strength: 380N/inch
6) Elongation: 3%
7) Adhesion: 7.5N/inch
8) Breakdown voltage: 3kV
9) Extended heat-resistance: 220deg;C (30 minutes)
10) Insulation class: H180°C
11) Good heat-resistant and bursting-preventing properties, suitable for heat-closing packaging
12) The backing is imported from FRANCE
Widely used as insulation and flame retardant materials in high temperature and fireproofing special environment for example, for wrapping transformer coil, electronic equipment, air conditioning contactor, coil and motors .